http://www.ozee.com/shows/jamai-raja-bangla - Click here to watch this full episode of Jamai Raja.
Enjoy the world of entertainment with your favourite TV Shows, Movies, Music and more at www.OZEE.com or download the OZEE app now.
Connect with OZEE:
* Visit us at - http://www.ozee.com
* Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OzeeApp
* Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/OzeeApp
To download the OZEE App on your Android/iOS mobile:
* Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graymatrix.did&hl=en
* iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ozee-entertainment-now.-free/id743691886
Basabdutta and Nilasha, the mother daughter duo are poles apart. While one is a consumerist, who believes that class and cash are all that matters. Daughter is the opposite. She not only hates rich people but also finds the wealth as futile and insensitive. Ambitious Basabdutta’s ever so busy schedule clashes head on with Nilasha, who is deprived of her mother’s attention, care, and love. To cope up, Nilasha, starts an NGO - a way out to rebuild and relive her childhood. But the NGO is bought off to build a hotel. Enter Aditya, the scion of the Chatterjee Group. He irritates and teases Basabdutta when they meet in a flight, but later fall in love. Now, it is war between an arrogant, rich, ambitious mother-in-law and her son-in-law, who is rich, carefree, humorous, yet sensitive.